- Discipline is essential to children’s personality development. Students are expected to conduct themselves with a sense of self control, self-discipline and self-direction.
- All students’ activities inside the school premises are closely monitored. Student Prefects and Class Monitors are appointed to ensure discipline and good conduct.
- Students violating school rules are likely to undergo some consequences such as withdrawal of some activities, deprivation of Honor Roll certificates, suspension or expulsion.
- Rules are framed as general guidelines to promote reasonable order and maintain exemplary disciplinary standards.
- GIS is committed to child protection and follows disciplinary policy and procedures developed under the guidelines of the Ministry of Education Disciplinary Policy and Procedures.
To install this Web App in your iPhone/iPad press and then Add to Home Screen.