Mobile Phones & Personal Devices
. Students are not permitted to bring mobile phones to school •
• They may be allowed to bring a tablet or laptop as per the teacher’s discretion for use in classroom.
• Random checking for mobile phones and other electronic gadgets is carried out.
• Parents are informed if students fail to follow the school rules and repeat the act of bringing the mobile phones to school
• If the student repeats the act the second time, a written warning is issued.
• In the event that a student is caught possessing the mobile phone the third time the phone is confiscated
by the School Principal.
To install this Web App in your iPhone/iPad press and then Add to Home Screen.